Repsol, S.A. (hereinafter, Repsol) has made available to Repsol Group employees, as well as to interns and employees of contractors (hereinafter, all referred to jointly as Users) the “Ten basic safety rules” Forum (hereinafter, the Forum), a space that serves as a working tool and also allows Users to share experiences and discuss the various training and information materials on this microsite which highlight key aspects for conducting their job at Repsol free from any risks.
The use of the Forum shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as by the Legal Notice of the “Ten rules that could save your life” microsite for matters not covered herein. Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use, since the mere use of the Forum implies acceptance without reservation.
Repsol reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Forum at any time, as well as the services, content, structure and design thereof. In addition, the Forum may be canceled unilaterally. In turn, Users are recommended to regularly consult the Terms and Conditions of Use to keep abreast of any changes which may be implemented.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to any user of the Forum.
2. Using the Forum
2.1. The Forum is essentially a tool which aims to encourage dialog among Users and between them and the company, always under the premise of respecting others. Therefore, and in order to enhance the usefulness thereof, please remember the following:
1. You are responsible for comments, content, data and/or information which you make public via the Microsite; remember that all users and the Company shall have access to the content, data and information which you post on this tool.
2. Please be respectful of other users and the Company, refraining from posting comments, content, data and/or information which do not respond to this premise.
3. The Forum is a communication tool for users; please refrain from posting grievances, complaints or demands via this channel and instead use those which the company has enabled for this purpose.
4. It is not permitted to post any content (information, text, graphics, sound files and/or images, drawings, plans, photographs, designs, hyperlinks to third-party websites, brands, etc.), which is owned by a third party and/or for the use and publication of which you do not own the rights needed to post them in the Forum.
5. It is not permitted to post videos or images featuring minors or third parties in general, unless you have the consent of said third party and, in the case of minors, of their legal representatives, to make them public on the Forum. This prohibition even applies to photographs which personalize the user’s profile.
6. Neither is it allowed to post any illegal, obscene, libelous, threatening and/or xenophobic content, falsehoods, insults, and/or misrepresentations and, in general, any content which may cause offense and/or damage the image of Repsol or any of the companies of Repsol Group, as well as any physical and/or legal persons, and/or which may involve a violation of their rights.
It is not permitted to use, reproduce, distribute, disclose outside the Forum, modify or transform any content, data or information which is made public and downloaded via this tool.
2.2. The user declares, in relation to any content posted on the Forum, that:
1. He/she has all the necessary licenses, rights, consents and/or permits required to use and post said content in the Forum and to authorize Repsol for the use thereof.
2. With the aforementioned licenses, rights, consents and/or permits, he/she grants to Repsol a worldwide, non-exclusive license, and for the maximum time legally established, for the reproduction, in whole or in part, and in any form, translation, adaptation, arrangement or any other transformation, distribution and public communication of such content via Repsolnet.
2.3. By using the Forum, the user agrees to observe and respect the provisions of the regulatory body of Repsol Group and, in particular, all regulations on the protection, classification and processing of information, duly refraining from posting information classified with any of the following grades: “Restricted Internal Use”, “Confidential” or “Highly Confidential”.
2.4. When using the Forum, the user is aware of the prohibition of posting any content which may contain personal data of third parties. Also, he/she shall refrain from posting any personal data considered by the data protection regulations as “specially protected”, i.e. data which may disclose ideologies, trade union membership, religion, beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or sexual life of any identified or identifiable natural person.
3. Liabilities and reservations of rights
3.1. The user is fully and exclusively responsible for posting any comments, content, data and/or information in the Forum, as well as the consequences thereof.
Repsol and other companies in the Repsol Group disclaim any liability and/or direct or consequential damages arising from the publication of comments, content, data and/or information in this Forum by the user, as well as the accuracy of the sources thereof, thereby being held harmless from any complaint, claim and/or demand which may be made by third parties in relation thereto and from any damages resulting therefrom.
3.2. Repsol is not responsible for comments, content, data and/or information posted by users and, within the limits established by law, assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind which may arise from the lack of veracity, precision, accuracy, timeliness, integrity and completeness thereof.
3.3. Repsol cannot ensure or guarantee the absence of computer viruses in the tool which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system or to any documents and electronic files stored on his/her computer system.
Repsol does not guarantee users the availability and continuity of operation of this Forum, although it shall endeavor to do so.
This forum may contain links (hyperlinks) to third party websites. Repsol assumes no liability whatsoever for the information and content of these websites.
3.4. Repsol hereby warns users that this is a moderated forum and reserves the right to remove from the Forum, without the need for notice:
1. Any user who does not respect these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Any comments, content, data and/or information which it deems illegal, disrespectful, threatening, unfounded, slanderous, inappropriate, unethical, socially discriminatory or occupationally blameworthy, or which somehow could harm other users, any of the companies of the Repsol group and/or third parties in general.
3. Any comments, content, data and/or information which do not respect the intellectual or industrial property of third parties.
4. Any video, image and/or personal data which do not respect image, data protection or intellectual and/or industrial property rights of third parties.
5. And in general, any comments, content, data and/or information which do not respect the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
3.5. Except as contained in section 2.2 of these Terms and Conditions of Use on the subject of content licensed by third parties and included in the Forum, Repsol exclusively reserves all the intellectual and industrial property rights arising from the Forum, as well as any content and services which could be offered therefrom.
Accordingly, any use of all or part thereof in addition to the aspects authorized in these Terms and Conditions shall have the express consent of Repsol.
Furthermore, all trademarks, logos, domain names included in the Forum are subject to the applicable law on industrial property, with the reproduction or use thereof being prohibited without the authorization of Repsol or its owner.
For more information or to report any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact the administrator.
4. Protection of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, the user is hereby informed that the personal data provided voluntarily by including comments on the posts published in the forum shall be incorporated into a file owned by Repsol, S.A., being processed for the sole purpose of identifying the author of the comments, as well as to manage and resolve any incidents which may occur. The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, accurate and complete. Fields marked with (*) are compulsory. Failing to complete said fields shall make it impossible for the user to participate in the Forum.
The user is also hereby informed that Repsol may publish his/her name as a user making a comment, as well as the comments made, permanently and voluntarily, within the microsite, with the sole purpose of ensuring the disclosure of his/her contribution among the microsite user community.
Similarly, the user is also informed that, at any time, he/she may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as revoking any consent given. To do so, he/she must send a request (with a photocopy of his/her ID) to the following address: Repsol, S.A. (Comunicación SMA). Calle Méndez Álvaro, 44. 28045, Madrid. email@example.com.